Welcome to one of the best places to live in the United States, so much to offer and so much to do you will never want to leave.
Denver is the urban center and capitol of the state of Colorado, situated against the mighty heights of the Rocky Mountains and the rolling expanse of the South Platte River Valley.
Culture and Life in Denver
Culture and active lifestyles are important to most residents.
- The city plays host to various historical sites dating back to and commemorating the pioneer years, as well as the various key moments in the history of the city.
- It has various museums for art and culture throughout town like the Denver Art Museum.
- Opera houses and theaters also abound in such many town centers as LoDo and Union Station.
- Various art districts come alive in the city, especially at night, where aficionados can dab in culture and music.
- One of a handful of small metropolitan areas to have a representative for all four major US sports.
- Locals get to watch their favorite NFL, NBA, NHL, and MLB teams at various well-maintained sports arenas throughout town.
- There is also growing support for the local major league soccer and rugby teams.
The landscape of the city and surrounding area makes it one of the coolest Cities in the entire country. Residents of upscale real estate get to experience over 300 days of sunshine per year. You will find most people outside throughout the year experiencing all the restaurants, entertainment, sports and beautiful mountains just minutes away.
Mile High Denver Properties
Denver features an amazing mix of new modern architecture and historic beauty and charm. The suburbs offer quick access to downtown and more options making finding a home just a matter of the lifestyle you want. Many of the earliest residential developments were built specifically by the wealthy elite in the urban centers of the old town, some of these properties survive to this day, a testament and beautiful addition to Denver’s architectural heritage.
Choosing The Perfect Denver Homes
Moving into Denver is not just about finding the perfect residential development where you can stay and live. It is about finding the environment that will suit your lifestyle. Locating the perfect home and community requires a knowledgeable and experienced professional who understands all aspects of mile high properties. Matt Metcalf has over 20 years of diverse realtor experience which, combined with a background in property financing, gives him a distinct advantage.
Denver plays host to many upscale communities and is surrounded by several major suburbs. From downtown Denver to prestigious communities like Cherry Creek, Cherry Hills Village or Bonnie Brae, your new Denver exclusive property and lifestyle awaits you and will give you the opportunity to enjoy all this beautiful city has to offer.
Make The Best Choice
There is no need to be worried about making your first Luxury Million Dollar Homes purchase in one of dozens of great neighborhoods. Mile High Home Pro will be here to help you every step of the away. Mile High Home Pro boasts years of experience in dealing with clients who wish to purchase upscale residences within and around the city.